Sunday 1 April 2012

Morfa Nefyn

Yesterday, we dropped our 15  year old at the starting place for her Dof E expedition, near the Horseshoe Pass, and then continued for a few hours to my favourite 'seaside' on the Llyen Peninsular. A wonderfully rich source of seaglass and pottery, an interesting industrial history, large population of sand martins and really beautiful scenery. More photos over the next few days, but here are a couple to begin with:



15 year old has yet to return - now slightly overdue - hope we're not going to have to repeat the process!

---o0o---

This is my latest listing at Etsy:


I have decided to return to daily listing in Lynwoodcrafts' Folksy shops. Here is my first item ( the lower edge of this barrette is not 'wavy' as appears the bottom of the light tent was not quite flat - I think I need to re-do the photo!):




No comments:

Post a Comment