Tuesday 8 February 2011

Inch by Inch!

A bracelet formed from inchies.

My last post referred to my newly discovered format of the 'inchie'. In the few days since that post I have been trying out some fabric painting techniques which were new to me. I have produced, and listed. one or two ACEOs.

One of the decorated pieces of fabric from which the 'Dahlias' ACEO was cut, has provided fabric for  a number of inchies. I have discovered why I like the blend of colours so much. They tone perfectly with a favourite summer top. As a result this first bracelet is mine to keep!

3 comments:

  1. It's always lovely to keep your own things. I quite often feel pressured to put up for sale everything I make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bracelet the colours are beautiful.x
    Elisa.x

    ReplyDelete